laugardagur, september 27, 2003

Wow. Time flies. I'm packing now. Got a hold of a lot of cardboard boxes to pack my stuff into, and I'm planning a MAJOR throwaway of stuff I've had for faaar too long. I'm a keeper. I keep stuff I really don't need. I blame my parents. "Safe for a rainy day!"...."Always be prepared, you never know when you might need this!". Actually it's probably a good thing. But there just comes a point where you HAVE to admit that you're probably not going to read WHAT-HIFI magazine from 2 years back EVER again *sigh*. So. I'm getting so rehearsed in this process of moving now that I'm sure I'll be ok. And thank god I'm moving, I'm finding out now that this place I'm in now is soooo cold! It probably costs a fortune to heat it!

New place is great. 5th floor. Converted mill. Gorgeous views. New-ish. Small but cosy. And unlike my current place, it actually has a kitchen!

2 birthdays yesterday. My most fabulous cousin Hrafnhildur and my good friend Atli turned older, but better. Funny, I'd forgotten that they have the same birthday! Does that mean I've actually never remembered both their birthdays at the same time? Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!

I forgot... last post I said I'd be doing a bit of Icelandic...

Aaaaahhh.... mitt ástkæra móðurmál! Og föðurmál. Það undarlega er að ég er hættur að hugsa svo mikið um hvaða tungumál ég er að nota. Það er hætt að skipta mig svo miklu máli. Undarlegt.

Meðan ég man. Búin að bóka flug heim 18 des. Fer aftur 7. jan líklega, svo ég mun eiga einhverjar 3 vikur eða svo heima. Og þetta árið heimta ég snjó!!! Ég sakna snjós óstrjórnlega! Hvað ég gæfi ekki fyrir flygsusnjó!!!!

Jæja... ég hefði átt að vita betur en að klára það sem mig langaði að segja áður en ég kom að íslenskunni. Best að fara að pakka.

Góðar stundir.

Later folks.

Engin ummæli: