It has begun. I knew it would happen. I'm beginning to neglect my blogging. Oh well... I'll just slowly loose my audience, and eventually the will to blog. I'll end up making a blog-suicide. Or will I? Will I maybe not be at all distraught when I loose my audience? Is there an audience at all? Maybe this is all incredibly selfish. Maybe it makes me feel good because I can imagine that there are hundreds or even thousands of people reading what I write here? Illusions of grandeur is it? Oh yes it is!!! Because there is nothing better than getting a comment from someone you know and respect, saying that they read your blog! This blog has done much to remind me of all the people I've actually got out there that care what happens to me. Amazing.
So... without further adue... more self indulgence.
I've been floating about this week, missing Heidi a lot. She's felt the full force of that. She doesn't get to relax in the evening cause she's on the phone, talking to me. Sometimes I think that she must eventually get bored of it. Noone can stand up to so much talking from one person for too long *grin*.
This weekend is concert weekend. Saturday is the day. I'm looking forward to it. I wish I could play more. I'll be taking my instrument with me to London next week to have it cleaned and overhauled, and maybe have a lesson with someone. Don't know.
Stulli is having a blast in Boston apparently. Stulli is one of my hornplaying friend from Iceland, for those of you who don't know. He's been thrown in at the deep end, playing first horn in an orchestra... and a difficult piece as well. I haven't heard from Ella or Svafa lately, and I miss them all. I'm going to write a few emails this weekend to hear what's going on.
For me it's London next week, business meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday, and some Heidi time on Thursday until Sunday. I'm so hooked!
Film Quiz: What film is this?
"They FUCK YOU at the hospital, OK? They FUCK YOU at the hospital! First they drug you, then they FUCK YOU! And then along comes the insurance company and FUCKS YOU some more!"
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli