I'm tired. I need more sleep. Which is what I intend to get. In fact, I intend to do that every night. Then there is something on TV I need to watch. Or a book I have to finish. Or a movie to see. Or or or... I didn't used to have a problem with 7 hours of sleep. Now I do. Oooold I'm getting.
Friday marked the end of the Dare to be Digital competition, the very same competition I managed to finish gracefully last year. I socialised with all the other geeks, young and old, and enjoyed it. Wasn't invited, but my friend Nic fixed that. Apparently they don't invite past winners! Shameful! One of the 6 teams competing had an Icelander this years, much like last year. It is hereby the official aim to uphold the quota of 1 Icelander per year on the games course here at Abertay! :)
Heidi came to visit, and we had a great time. Dinner and an evening in, and shopping on the Sunday. Girly things. She is a girl after all *grin*. Or should I say woman? I'm not sure I'd like to be called a boy. I would have watched football of course... being a bo... I mean a man'n all. But unfortunately they didn't show Iceland - Germany live on TV here in Britain. Wonder why.
Showing someone my place this afternoon. It's a couple I think, so I don't see how they could fit into my flat, as I find it difficult to fit my one chair, single bed and TV there. Go figure. I really would like to move. I'd save money, sure, but I'm .... shall we say disappointed with the flat.
I'll actually write something a tad more interesting next time... later folks.
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli