This will be a short one. Nothing seems to be happening to me these days! Or nothing interesting anyway.
Saw American Pie: The Wedding... just so so. See it if you liked the others. Played badminton with a friend and enjoyed it a lot. So much fun when the workout has an aim (beating someone else that is). Watched Liverpool loose against Chelsea and was disappointed to say the least! Mark my words... Liverpool will finish 4th. Went to the toilet for 2 minutes at the pub where I was watching, came back and noticed everyone was looking at me and grinning sympathetically. I found out why when I looked at the TV and noticed that Chelsea had scored the first goal. 2 minutes... you truly can't take your eyes off the action in the Premiership :)
Starting rehersals tomorrow with one of my oh so wonderful orchestras (Tayside Symphony Orchestra). Work is getting into gear. All fun I tell you.
And to tell you the truth, all I'd like to do is to be in Iceland. In a cabin. With my girlfriend and other friends. *sigh* Maybe next year.
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli