My first Sunday post I think. And my first post from the computer at home. Find it surprising that the interface for inputing posts is different here, despite the same version of Internet Explorer. Oh well.
Had one of those slooooow weekends. Didn't go out on Friday like planned because I felt a bit ill... think it was just lack of sleep. Saturday sneaked past me without me knowing it. Called my girlfriend twice though... I'm soooo hooked. Went to the park for some solo football. Sad, I know, but it was good. I regret not being more active in using the fact that I'm close to some civilization (notice I say CLOSE... Dundee isn't all that civilized, but Edinburgh and Glasgow are). Edinburgh Festival is on this weekend... music, comedy (famous for that), theater, even games. Should have made the trip *sigh*. Didn't have anyone to go with though :)
Well... no more pessimistic ramblings!! Things are good, and can only get better!
Have a good one.
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli