mánudagur, júlí 14, 2003

It's Monday. What am I expected to say about that? They're generally difficult, and this one is no exception. Just getting to terms with the complications that arise when one buys and uses an elevated bed... you know... a bunker bed... but without the lower bunker. I can fit my desk underneath it and it saves an incredible amount of floorspace in my tiny flat, but what the hell!! What do I do if I get thirsty!!! And having the alarm clock on the desk below makes for frantic moments in the morning, scrambling down the ladder trying to open my eyes so I can shut off the VERY annoying alarm clock! Usually this would all indicate that I didn't think things through, per usual, but I anticipated these problems, and am well on my way to solve it by an ingenius shelf that will allow me to store my alarm bell and water bottle in an elevated position. My life is exciting obviously.

Engin ummæli: