Hello everyone. This is my first thought as a blogger. I remember the days when nothing was as easy as starting this blog. The snow also used to reach my waist back in the old days, when things were tougher. Anyway, I'm writing this in English for my non-Icelandic friends. It is optimistic to think that anyone will read this, of course, but I'm hoping it'll be a prospective substitute for my years of email neglect. I continually seek forgiveness from people. It can't be healthy in the long run.
I had planned to be philosophical and interesting, but I'm at work, and it looks silly if I spend hourse writing blog entries, so I'll wait for the guy in overalls to arrive to install the world into my home. Or to install my home into the world. Either way. It will allow me to talk to everyone more often and I look forward to it :)
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli