Wow. Where did that week go? Or those 10 days I should say. I'm back anyway. I could go on for hours talking about the problems I've had with my computer at work. Hell, I could write an encyclopedia about it. Funny how it can affect you dramatically. Freysi is going through a very similar thing (check out his blog). And it's his own computer that's failing, not his work computer. Even worse. We get attached to these objects. Not because we lack emotional involvement with people, it's just that we depend on them for our work, and even everyday life. And the scary thing is that it's only going to get worse. Wireless sound and video systems streaming stuff to flatscreens in every room. Mobile phones which allow us to book a doctors appointment. It's all here already... we just can't afford it yet. And it's ALL running some form of windows operating system. Oh dear.
Well, I've been busy. Dreaming about music. Playing basketball with workmates. Renting videos. Yeah, I've started doing that again, since loosing my broadband digital TV. And I'm disappointed. Most of the films have been awful. There was this interesting film called Wasabi, a film by Luc Besson, starring Jean Reno. Recommend it. Kill Bill was good too. Weird, but good.
It's food for thought that I feel nothing is happening these days. It's good. It means I'm busy at work. It also means christmas is up soon. 18th of December is the date I go to Iceland. Before that I'm going to London next Thursday, and a month after that I'll be getting a visit from Heidi. She's actually going to play with Dundee Symphony Orchestra. Not cause it's so good, but because I asked nicely *grin*. It's a great (difficult) piece to play, so hopefully the first time me and Heidi play together in an orchestra will be fun.
Aaaah... I'm tired. I'm braindead. I think I'll keep up the bad work and stop now. Have a good weekend folks.
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli